The Shotgun is the most common home protection tool available to the American citizen both male and female alike, however once again most trainers in the country teach the subject from a military and law enforcement perspective, this has little to nothing to do with the common citizen.
ACT Shotgun training is guaranteed to be different than any other training you have experienced not only will you do live fire with the shotgun in many different scenarios common to civilians who are responding to lethal threats, the student will also learn how to use the weapon in a defensive and offensive manner in tactics.
- Common myth’s of the Shotgun in the home
- Tactical loads for the shotgun
- Reload VS Secondary weapon
- Shooting on the move
- Engaging multiple targets
- Pump VS Semiauto
- Unusual deployment tactics with the shotgun
- Defensive and Offensive Tactics
- Scenario and simulation training
- A twelve gauge or twenty gauge shot gun (recommended- Remington 870 pump or 1187 semiauto, Beretta 1201 or Benelli Superauto or the Mossburg 590 pump)
- 100 Rounds of 00 Buckshot 100 rounds of pistol ammunition
- Good Holster
- Spare magazine and holder
- Ear and Eye protection